Our Fulfillment Center Associates make an impact every day. We pick and pack each customer’s order with care and hand-write a personal message on every box! Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and gentler on the earth.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Lead for the Day Shift at the Elizabethtown Fulfillment Center. The Warehouse Lead is an extension of the leadership team and is primarily responsible for the success and productivity of the Warehouse Associate team members.
Monday through Thursday, 6:00 am to 5:00 pm with the pay rate of $20.00 an hour
- Train new Associates on the Grove packing/picking process and quality standards to meet daily performance goals and targets
- Coach and evaluate Associates and provide on-the-spot feedback to Associates regarding proper procedure and quality control
- Set and clarify departmental requirements and expectations while creating an environment of teamwork, collaboration and open communication. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations tidy
- Understand and adhere to all safety procedures, ensure safe working practices and document accidents/incidents in a timely manner and comply with OSHA and other safety regulations
- Safely relocating or repacking inventory items as directed
- Prioritize time efficiently to allow time at the beginning and end of shift to complete pass downs and reports
- Promptly alert Shift Manager and or Supervisor of any sudden increase in problem totes, or system issues that affect the efficiency of the assigned areas
- Assist in verifying that all equipment is in good working condition, alert Manager of any missing, damaged or compromised equipment immediately
- At least 1 year of experience as a packer or picker in an e-commerce fulfillment environment
- Ability to be professional and use good judgement, to communicate effectively, and promote a positive and productive work environment
- A proactive and self-motivated work style. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. The capacity to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload.
- A great coach and provider of feedback to help the team exceed performance expectations
- A high sense of urgency and accountability, results-orientation, and commitment.
- Flexibility in work schedules to accommodate the needs of the business, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to support all business needs with a selfless and positive attitude.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently, follow detailed directions and have a very strong work ethic who is punctual, reliable and prepared for daily work. Must have a can-do attitude and work well under pressure.
.Internal applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 3 or less attendance points accumulated in the past 180 days
- No active corrective action for attendance, behaviors, performance, or safety
- Previous experience leading work teams
- Experience with WMS systems and the ability to learn proprietary software, proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
What does it take to be a Grove Team Member?
- Uphold Grove’s mission and values. Value hard work and enjoy a fast-paced job
- Have a proactive and self-motivated work style. Enjoy working independently with strong attention to detail
- Punctuality, reliability, and being prepared for work. Have a reliable means of transportation to comply with shift hours
- Must be willing to submit a background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work legally in the United States
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day
- Ability to push carts and lift, push up to 50 lbs during a shift
- Ability to reach above shoulder level frequently
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
- Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
At Grove, we believe that a small group of people can change the world for the better.
****This posting will close by Friday, 2/11/2022. All applications must be in by then and any questions please see Jacki